TLS110, Lipa Noi Beach, West Coast, Koh Samui
Price: US$ 2,472 to US$ 4,060
per night / 2 persons a room, kids are classed as under 12
|Extra beds (sofa/foldaway):||11|
|DIRECT BOOKING REQUEST »||[Go Back to Villa Listing]|
This villa is situated on Samui's unspoilt west coast, and boasts 30 metres of prime beach frontage looking out towards the famous Five Islands with beautiful sunsets viewed straight from the property's many terraces.
A stunning, 6-bedroom villa with some highly distinctive design features, the villa takes open-plan design to new levels and blurs the distinction between the indoor and outdoor worlds.
True tropical living makes the most of Samui's gentle sea breezes and warm weather. At Baan Kilee, specifically designed doors and windows can be folded back, while the natural world is also made welcome through the choice of cedarwood shingles for the roofs, which help the villa blend subtly with its surroundings. A swathe of beachside lawn fronts the living areas, forming a natural border between the large swimming pool, the beach and the sea.
As you enter this expansive villa through a large sliding door that provides one of the most grandiose entrances on Samui, you enter an attractive garden with an orchid-covered walkway that passes by an attractive lily pond and leads to the main dining room. Inside, two suspended seats that hang on chains from the ceiling, and the large dining table presents a spectacular place to entertain friends or guests.
Moving beyond this impressive room you descend some ornate steps to another garden area, flanked on either side by pavilions. On the left side these individual buildings house the villa's main living room, lounge and kitchen respectively, while on the right hand side you find two large, comfortably furnished guest bedrooms with specially designed drop-down wooden staircases connecting to two loft rooms ideal accommodation for children.
The 5 master bedrooms suites all enjoy sea views and private terraces and each includes air-conditioning, satellite TV, DVD and IPOD connections, while for real music lovers and movie buffs the IT/AV room features a 2-metre screen, surround sound and video/CD libraries - a fabulous alternative to the midday sun.
Some special features add significantly to the appeal for those who choose to indulge at Baan Kilee. Next to the main pool, guests can sip cocktails while sitting on sunken stools in a smaller pool with its own bar and pull-down projection screen. This is surely the only place on Koh Samui where films can be enjoyed in the pool. There's also a generously sized barbeque pit, as well as the large aforementioned double kitchen that allows for several chefs to work simultaneously and thus prepare enough food for a banquet.
Children will love this villa because it comes with its own playroom and kids' pools. In fact, whether young or old, guests are accommodated in the highest quality luxury, and it's hard to imagine what more could be added to this ornate and versatile property. Even the staff quarters have been well-planned and designed, while the gardens at Baan Kilee have been expertly landscaped and are filled with exotic greenery making outdoor living a very soothing experience.
The villa also benefits from some of the best multi-lingual staff in the region. They are trained not only to respond to customers' needs, but also to innately understand the level of service required. Some guests appreciate high profile staff, while others prefer the discretion and grace of an old-style butler. The villa also comes with an in-house chef who prepares both Thai and western cuisine, as well as chauffeurs, child-minders, security guards, cleaners and wait staff.
With the absolute best in service, location and facilities, Baan Kilee represents more than a holiday home - it offers a sensational luxury lifestyle experience.
- Located at Lipa Noi beach, 30 minutes form the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng
- In the Summer low tide season when the reef may dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children. Channels for swimming and letting sea kayaks out still remain at low tide.
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 adults and 8 children. Extra bed will be charged at US$59 per night
- Airport transfer: US$ 59 (inc tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot and high chair provided free of charge
- Rates include daily continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Daily Rates and extra beds are including 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Large swimming pool and two swimming pools for kids
- Direct beach access
- 5 bedrooms with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
- 4 children bedrooms with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
- Safe in all bedrooms
- Plasma TV with satellite connection and DVD player
- Stereo with CD player and I-Pod dock connection
- Satellite broadband (WIFI) available in September
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounging and dining sala by the beach
- Multiple dinning area options
- Wooden playground for children
- Family sea-kayak
- The villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy
- Resident, the Villa Manageress is available to cater to all your needs
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as required
- Shopping list available upon confirmation of the reservation
- In-villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental with or without driver, full insurance coverage
- Baby sitting service available
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- Hin Lat waterfall
- Easy access to Angthong National Marine park
- Boat trips to outer islands from the beach
- 10 minutes from Nathon shopping centers and restaurants
Price reductions for this villa are available for 6 and 4 bedroom usage