TLS147, Big Buddha Beach, North Coast, Koh Samui
Price: US$1,787 to US$3,183
per night / 2 persons a room, kids are classed as under 12
|Extra beds (sofa/foldaway):|
|DIRECT BOOKING REQUEST »||[Go Back to Villa Listing]|
This is a large luxurious tropical beach front villa with 2 mirror pavilions both with spectacular sea views and overlooking the truly inspiring golden Big Buddha Temple.
The villa is a large luxurious beach front property which enjoys spectacular sea views overlooking the truly inspiring golden Big Buddha Bay and its famous Temple, the Big Buddha and on to Koh Phanghan.
The property opens directly on to a 3km white sand beach from the pool and lawn in a bay that is perfect for year round swimming, jogging and stunning sunsets. This just adds to the special nature of life 'right on the beach'.
The villa offers you the style and class of the region's top 'boutique' hotels with a special mix of modern features in the sympathetic blend of a classic Thai setting. A truly exclusive and private holiday destination, offering relaxation and comfort in exceptional and unique surroundings.
The villa's seven pavilions provide over 800 sq.m. of living space and deck and courtyard area, set in 1600sq.m. of walled private gardens overlooking a beautiful white sandy beach with Koh Phanghan in the distance. There are 7 air-conditioned bedrooms (4 doubles and 3 twins), 6 with en-suite bathrooms. There are two master bedrooms overlooking the deck and beach, each with sumptuous bathrooms including a secluded outdoor Balinese style bath and shower. A fully fitted Western style kitchen with all modern appliances is set alongside a Thai style outdoor kitchen enabling you pick any menu for any occasion. The kitchen serves a large dining room with seating for 14 people, a relaxing sofa area and a large sala bed. Outside on the deck 14 or more guests can also dine and socialise while enjoying the views and tropical garden setting.
Across the deck is an equally large air-conditioned lounge with comfy sofas which look over the sea towards the Big Buddha. There is also a relaxing second sala bed area. The lounge backs on to a spacious air-conditioned entertainment area, AV room and bar where you can relax with friends while enjoying your favourite television programmes or sporting events through the satellite TV system.
All rooms are furnished and equipped to a very high standard, including a sophisticated mood-lighting system. Sliding doors from the living and dining areas and main bedrooms open on to large teakwood decks, ideal for dining or just relaxing. Surrounded with lush vegetation and mature coconut and tropical trees the setting preserves everyone's privacy.
An integrated 'i-Pod' capable music system provides flexibility to set music to your requirements and create a truly special environment throughout the lounge, dining room, the deck and the garden/pool area! This is ideal for entertaining and hosting parties.
The pavilions are set on 1,600 sq.m. of walled and landscaped gardens complete with terracotta Thai artefacts and a large double hammock in what can only be described as a picture postcard setting itself!
The 12m pool is floodlit and complete with a sunbathing area. All sitting out areas are equipped with deck furniture, loungers and umbrellas. And all this right by the beach with Koh Phanghan and Big Buddha on the skyline! At night the garden and trees are romantically lit to make the setting even more special.
The deck and garden area facing the beach make an ideal entertainment area for large parties of over 100. The setting is ideal for cocktail parties, Weddings or Wedding receptions right - on the beach! There is a dedicated bar area in the lounge/AV pavilion to cater to these needs.
At the entrance to the property is a covered car park for 3 vehicles, the staff house and an elevated gym which looks over the front areas towards the sea. The fully equipped gym has worldclass 'Life Fitness' equipment. Adjacent to the gym is the 7th bedroom and bathroom. Three resident full time staff cater to your every need and can organise a candle-lit beach dinner, a garden BBQ or a stylish indoor dinner party prepared by the villa's qualified Thai Chef. Or you can walk along the beach and choose from the nearby eclectic range of restaurants and bars - either local or international.
The villa's walled compound provides seclusion and privacy but a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars and other services are all within easy walking distance.
The villa is an ideal choice for family gatherings or groups of 12 to 14 adults. Personalised arrangements available for special events, weddings, and anniversaries on request. Smaller groups will find the setting relaxing and intimate.
- Direct access to the white sandy beach
- 30m absolute beachfront
- 1600 sq.m. landscaped tropical garden with terracotta features throughout
- Secured walled property
- 12m floodlit pool next to the best hammock location on the island;
- Satellite TV in AV room and dining area;
- Integrated 'Nuvo' entertainment system - with DVD/CD/iPod capability in the general areas. DVD/CD music systems in all bedrooms with USB access;
- Fully fitted Western style kitchen with Smeg/Franke and Samsung appliances separate Thai kitchen;
- Free broadband/WiFi access throughout the property;
- 7 en-suite double bedrooms (4 doubles; 3 twins); all bedrooms air conditioned and some with ceiling fans
- Air conditioned gym with cross trainer, bicycle & weights;
- Secured car park area;
- Private safe in master bedrooms;
- Staff reside in a separate quarters on the property.
- The resident villa staff attend twice daily to clean and tidy;
- Beds are made each day & turndown service in the early evening;
- Resident Manageress available to attend to your needs and provide guidance on your requirements to make it a perfect holiday;
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary;
- Pool/beach towels are provided and replenished as required;
- Private chef available on request;
- In-Villa wine selection;
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged;
- The property has its own chauffeured Ford Everest six person mover available for rental by guests on a daily basis. Rental rates are very competitive and arrangements can be made with the villa manageress upon arrival;
- Baby sitting available upon request;
- In-villa massage/spa treatment with extended menu options.
- Northern coast of Koh Samui, on Big Buddha beach, 5 minutes drive from the airport and 10 minutes to Chaweng.
- Big Buddha Temple - within walking distance;
- Golf can be played 15 minutes drive away at the Santa Buri 18-hole golf course ;
- Water sports, including sailing available from right outside the property;
- Easy access to the ferries for Koh Phangan and Koh Tao right on our beach - ideal for day trips and diving;
- 10 minute drive from Chaweng shopping centres, nightlife and restaurants;
- 5 minute drive from Bophut "Fisherman Village" with its host of restaurants and small bars;
- Walking distance to local convenience stores (including pharmacies) and some excellent restaurants - Thai and International.
About Koh Samui
Koh Samui, Thailand's third largest island of about 250sq Kilometres, situated off the East coast in Southern Thailand, is the largest of an archipelago of more than 80 islands, for the greater part uninhabited, the Angthong Marine National Park ideal of snorkelling and kayaking.
Its neighbouring islands, Koh Phangan, a celebrated island that hosts the biggest beach full moon party's throughout the year and to its north is Koh Tao, renowned for its excellent diving.
To top it all is the dazzling 250-square-kilometer AngThong Marine National Park, where a stunning archipelago awaits to greet visitors with their charming palm-fringed beaches, crystal clear water and colorful coral reefs. Angthong can be reached in an hours boat ride from the villa.
- Rates are inclusive of service charges and taxes.
- Extra person charge is $59 USD per person.
- Rates are inclusive of continental breakfast and in-villa chef service (except food costs exc breakfast) and excluding provisioning which is + THB 500,or 15% of food costs, whichever the greatest.
- Airport transfers are included.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights in standard season, 5 nights during peak and high season dates, except for Xmas/NY, minimum of 7 nights.
5% Early bird discount for bookings 120 days or more in advance.